A UK chain restaurant registered in China is seeking UK desserts.
It wants UK:
– desserts with a shelf life of a minimum of 9 months
– brand owners who have importers and distributors in China, or UK qualified exporters with a wide range of food and drink
The chain restaurant:
– was founded in 1986 in London
– creates handmade natural food avoiding chemicals, additives, and preservatives
– has 2 restaurants in Shanghai and the brand is undergoing a further expansion
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. You can only apply if you are a UK supplier.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 March 2018
Applications received: 4
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China