A catering association is looking for a UK healthy cooking oil supplier.
You should be able to supply good quality oil that:
– is healthy
– is reasonably priced
– can be used in Chinese cooking methods such as stir-frying
– can be various types including olive oil and canola oil
You will need to supply a product catalogue with pictures translated into Mandarin Chinese.
– was founded in 2003 under the supervision of the Municipal Government
– has members including catering companies and food products trading companies
– operates in Wuhan in central China
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Agriculture, Horticulture & Fisheries and Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 30 September 2018
Applications received: 1
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China