A UK chain restaurant registered in China is looking for UK organic tea bags.
You should be able to supply organic tea bags with a product shelf life of at least 9 months.
Only products certified by Chinese organic standards will be considered.
You must be either:
– a brand owner who has importers and distributors in China
– a qualified exporter with a wide range of food and drink products including snacks
– was founded in 1986 in London
– creates handmade snacks and baked products avoiding chemicals, additives, and preservatives
– sells 100% organic coffee
– has 2 restaurants in Shanghai which import all their products
– is undergoing a further expansion
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 March 2018
Applications received: 6
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China