A food and drink importer is looking for refreshments, like chocolates.
It is looking for:
– products that are in the mid-to-low price range, priced below £3.44
– other refreshments that may be sought in the future
– will select the products based on quality, pricing, and packaging, selected products will be imported and supplied to wholesalers and supermarkets
– specialises in food import and export, with a focus on refreshment products
– has developed long-term business relationships with wholesalers, supermarkets, and e-commerce operators across southern China
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 20 May 2018
Applications received: 3
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China