A UK chain restaurant registered in China is seeking snacks including vegetable and fruit chips.
It wants UK:
– snacks with a shelf life of a minimum of 9 months
– brand owners who have importers and distributors in China, or UK qualified exporters with a wide range of food and drink
The chain restaurant:
– was founded in 1986 in London
– creates handmade natural food avoiding chemicals, additives, and preservatives
– has 2 restaurants in Shanghai and the brand is undergoing a further expansion
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 March 2019
Applications received: 3
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China