A Shandong-based e-commerce company is looking to import snack foods from the UK.
– snacks and beverages, which can be sold in convenience stores and supermarkets
– products with a long shelf life and an expiry date of over 12 months
The company wants to become an agent for UK food brands and aims to import a container of products each month.
The e-commerce platform:
– belongs to a government subordinate industrial development company which has a total registered capital of £1,127,900
– is located in Qingdao, in China’s northeastern Shandong province
– stocks commodities include beauty products, personal care products, mother-infant products, health products, global foods, and household products from Japan, South Korea, Germany, Malaysia, Finland, and Italy
– adopts the advanced O2O sales mode
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 March 2018
Applications received: 13
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China