A Shenyang-based company that produces fertiliser is looking for UK suppliers of animal feed that contains amino acid.
The fertiliser company would like to import UK animal feed that contains amino acid. The UK supplier should:
– be a producer of animal feed
– want to expand into the Chinese market
– be willing to co-develop products with the Shenyang company
The fertiliser company:
– is a manufacturer of medium and trace nutrients fertiliser founded in 2014
– acts as an agent for international fertiliser brands
– would like to expand its business in the animal feed sector
– operates under the authorisation of China’s Ministry of Agriculture
Structures for cooperation could include the Chinese company:
– purchasing animal feed from the UK supplier
– acting as an agent for the UK supplier in China
– co-developing new products with the UK supplier
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Agriculture, Horticulture & Fisheries
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 July 2018
Applications received: 1
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China