A retail company is looking for UK organic dairy products.
You should be able to supply high quality dairy food or drinks like:
There is an increasing demand for these products from Chinese consumers.
You should be a company that:
– has existing importers, distributors or agents in China
– can provide a catalogue in Chinese with prices, images, and descriptions
The company has:
– 7 supermarkets and hypermarkets with areas stocking imported products
– annual sales of over £23 million at its key outlet
– recorded double-digit annual growth in its overall sales value and the number of imported products it sells
It is based in Wuhan in central China.
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 30 June 2018
Applications received: 1
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China