A company is looking for UK biscuits and chocolates.
You should be able to supply products like:
You can be either:
– a producer that the products can be directly purchased from
– a third-party distributor
– is a business platform for self-operated cross-border e-commerce
– provides multi-channel e-commerce services through its website and mobile applications
– is owned by a parent company in the express delivery sector that is involved in supply chain solutions for e-commerce, food and medicine
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 30 May 2018
Applications received: 3
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China