A city on the west coast of Florida is seeking proposals to operate concession services at one of its beaches.
The scope of work includes:
– provision of all equipment, supplies, and staff required to ensure efficient operation of the concessions complex
– provision of food concession services including hot foods, healthy foods, ice cream
The food service includes:
– hot dogs, hamburgers and french fries
– cold sandwiches, cookies, popcorn and chips
– wraps and salads
– non-alcoholic beverages like soft drinks, juice, water, etc.
The term of the contract will be for five years.
Please apply for more information from our US office.