- Student outlook during the current situation
- Agent outlook
- Agent readiness to run virtual fairs
- Overall Agent Sentiment about the intake
- Current Focus
- How do Agents engage and counsel students?
- Topmost Student queries
- Training needs/ Support to face the current situation
- Suggestions for Institutions
Published monthly, the COVID-19 agent sentiment snapshot highlights information drawn from a survey conducted every fortnight in an effort to gather on-ground intelligence from our agents to assist all our stakeholders (students, universities, in-country representatives, etc.) in preparing for the uncertainty surrounding the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
This snapshot presents the insights from a survey conducted with agents in India from March 31 to May 17, 2020, and captures how the sentiments have evolved over the past 7 weeks.