A government agency in India has issued a global tender for 3 x-ray drive-through container scanning systems for various ports in India.
The scanners should:
– be able to scan containers loaded on truck-trailers moving at speeds of 5 to 10 km/h
– have a capacity of 100 containers an hour
To apply you should be one of the following:
– an original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
– an Indian subsidiary of an OEM incorporated in India
– a joint venture with an OEM
The tender includes:
– the supply, installation and commissioning of the systems and equipment
– obtaining regulatory and statutory clearances
– training customs officials to operate the system
– maintenance of the system for 2 years including supplying parts and consumables
– product support for 15 years after a 2-year warranty
– providing upgrades
The deadline to apply for this opportunity has passed.
Visit the opportunities page to find another.