Notes to Editors:
- The Department for International Trade has overall responsibility for promoting UK trade across the world and attracting foreign investment to our shores.
- Exporting is GREAT is accessed at great.gov.uk, the new single digital destination for trade and investment, bringing together and connecting UK businesses, international buyers and international investors. Whether businesses are new, occasional or frequent exporters, they will be able to take advantage of the new suite of tools and exclusive deals on fees or commissions with some of world’s leading online marketplaces.
- By registering with the find a buyer service, businesses will become part of a brand new searchable directory of UK exporters which government will use to match their products and services with worldwide demand. A new tool on great.gov.uk will help businesses access the best e-commerce opportunities via preferential deals with the world’s largest online marketplaces.
- DIT is a specialised body with significant new trade negotiating capacity, taking on the responsibilities of UK Trade & Investment, along with the relevant trade functions of the former Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. We have oversight of the Defence and Security Organisation and UK Export Finance is an integral part of DIT’s operations and strategy.
- DIT works to promote UK exports of goods and services, to support a growing economy that creates wealth for all, supports jobs and meets our wider national interests; deliver the best international trading framework for the UK outside the EU, including through building our capacity to negotiate and administer a national trade policy; and maximise opportunities for wealth creation through supporting inward Foreign Direct Investment, with a renewed focus on ODI Outward Direct Investment.
- Sannam S4 currently delivers services in 21 international markets- Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Eastern Europe, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, U.K., USA and Vietnam. In all of these markets our local teams offer a comprehensive range of services including market feasibility, due diligence, accounting, tax, cross-border banking, HR & corporate compliance, recruitment, and more – all backed by deep practical in-market experience and expertise. Our unique approach mitigates the costs and risks associated with managing a multitude of service providers.
- Sannam S4’s has successfully supported the in-country expansion of international organisations worldwide. Clients include Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 corporations, small and mid-sized companies, leading world institutions of higher education, vocational colleges, preeminent non-profit and donor organisations, trade associations and professional bodies, and numerous countries’ governmental trade and investment agencies. Sannam S4’s three stage market entry solution provides with the immediate support and resources required to ‘hit the ground.’