The COVID-19 Higher Education Institution Snapshot highlights information is drawn from a survey we launched mid-May and will be done every 4 weeks in an effort to gather on-the-ground intelligence from our partner institutions to assist all our stakeholders (students, agents, in-country representatives, etc.) in effectively tackling the uncertainty surrounding the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
The survey was launched across Sannam S4’s network of HEIs spanning North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. This snapshot presents the insights from a survey conducted from June 11 – July 1, 2020.
- Digital Platforms used by HEIs to connect with stakeholders
- Decision on campus reopening for face to face instruction
- Expected announcement date for campus reopening
- Planning online instruction mode for immediate intake
- COVID-19 Impact on international engagement
- Increase in Importance of Digital Marketing
- Change in how international engagement will be managed
- What’s keeping HEIs awake at night?