WE PROACTIVELY SEEK, ACCELERATE AND MANAGE NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
We identify and develop new routes-to-market, find new customers and we ensure our clients enter and expand into new markets successfully. We deliver results with a thorough understanding of the local business environment, using in-depth knowledge of specific sectors and knowing how to manage complicated compliance, tax and HR issues.
MARKET ENTRY – WHAT WE DO
- We identify new distributors and new customers and source local suppliers.
- We validate and advance new and existing opportunities and enquiries to generate new revenue streams.
- We manage the underlying risks of operating in a foreign country, delivering local business services to ensure our clients’ interests are served and protected at all times.
- We help organisations build a sold and compliant tax, human resources and infrastructure platform ensuring they are not caught up in red tape and can successfully expand their local activities.
We know the time, effort and investment it takes to be successful in a new market so we offer realistic and practical solutions to our clients. We understand the importance of having the right people, the right products and services, the right pricing and a sustainable local cost base, so we ensure our client’s approach is tailored accordingly.
While supporting market entry and expansion, we recognize and manage the underlying risks of operating in a foreign country, delivering local business services to ensure our clients’ interests are served and protected at all times.
Our clients choose to work with us because they value Sannam S4’s blend of real business experience, sector intelligence and our consistent track record of establishing and building successful local operations.
Having established and operate multiple offices in challenging markets, hiring and retaining well over 130 staff and supporting over 250 clients, we think we are our own best case study!
OUR MARKET ENTRY SERVICES INCLUDE:
Market Research & Opportunity Assessment
- Multi-market comparative analysis
- Opportunity identification and development
- Sourcing and supplier selection
- Competitor analysis
- Territory analysis
- Pricing and product research
- Regulatory and compliance advice
- Customs, import duties and tax analysis
- HR – executive search and selection
- Identification of M&A targets
Finding the right partner, distributor or supplier is crucial. Sannam S4 will identify, develop and manage these local relationships to ensure they continue to add value and operate effectively.
- Identifying and developing new partners/customers/distributors
- Identifying new suppliers
- Maintaining and progressing local relationships with distributors, customers and suppliers
- Undertaking due diligence (reputational, technical, financial)
We now see India as a core export marketManaging Director, Manufacturing company
We have been overwhelmed by the interest in our product range in India and are now looking at ways of building capacity to meet demand. We now see India as a core export market, as part of our longer term strategy.
Sannam S4’s understanding of the Indian market makes them an excellent business contactManaging Director, International Business Leader, Global Healthcare Company
Sannam S4’s understanding of the Indian market makes them an excellent business contact for anyone looking to expand into India. Their sense of urgency and ‘can-do’ attitude is reflected in their approach to relationships and projects alike.