A US government department needs a contractor for entry control facility construction in Ohio.
The work includes:
– construction of an entry control facility and inspection facility
– construction of the new gate house
– construction of other facilities such as pavements, traffic lights, exterior lighting, emergency generator infrastructure, air conditioning system, water, sewer and more
– demolition of the existing traffic check house and truck inspection facility
– installation of uninterruptable power supply equipment
– installation of CCTV equipment
– other additional work
The contract is for 26 months.
The contract is worth between £4m and £8m.
Please register your interest for more information from our US office.