It is looking for rip stop material that is used in the production of correctional officer uniforms in Michigan.
The material should be:
– clean and free of defects
– wrapped in heavy duty plastic
– labelled with the yardage, fabric type, colour, lot, and roll number
Product labels should also state where the product was manufactured.
The materials needed are:
– black rip stop material burlington raeford style U8127
– grey rip stop material milliken style #152674
– black rip stop material milliken style S/3176
– grey rip stop material milliken style S/3176
Apply for more information from the Department for International Trade team in the US.
Sectors: Textiles, Interior Textiles & Carpets
Opportunity type: Public Sector
Expiry date: 11 July 2017
Applications received: 1
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: USA